How much do tickets cost?
Ticket prices start at $69* and vary by the seat and the performance you choose.
For best value tickets, consider mid-week performances or Sunday evening.
*Additional transaction fees apply
Who are the authorised ticket sellers?
Ticketek is the authorised ticket seller. We also work with Today Tix and Tix Group.
Is there an age recommendation for this show?
Suitable for ages 5 and over. Everyone attending must have a ticket, including children sitting on your lap under the age of two (a ‘babe-in-arms’ ticket is free and can be obtained from our box office on the day of the performance). If your child becomes unsettled, they will need to be taken out to the foyer so as not to disrupt the performance.
Click here (then scroll down to “OTHER VENUE INFO”) for more details on Marriner Theatre babes in arms policy.
How do I make a group booking?
Princess Theatre offers a dedicated group sales team for schools and group bookings. The team can be contacted Monday to Thursday 9am – 4pm on:
Telephone: 03 9299 9873
Can I exchange my tickets for another date?
Ticket exchanges MAY be available for this event. Requests can be submitted via HERE or phone 1300 11 10 11, option 3, between Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm. Please note:
- All requests must be made no later than 7 days prior to start of the ticketed performance.
- A per ticket exchange fee of $8.40 applies up to a maximum of $25.20 per exchange transaction.
- All requests are subject to availability at the time of exchange and must be of equal value of the original ticket(s) purchased.
- If you wish to exchange to a higher priced ticket(s), you will be required to pay the full price of your new tickets, plus the applicable exchange fees and then a credit will be applied on your original date tickets.
- No exchanges or refunds can be provided after the deadlines listed above or after a performance date unless required by applicable law.
- Exchanges may also be available if the performance is postponed or rescheduled.
We can only assist customers who purchased their tickets via Ticketek, the authorised ticket seller for all Marriner Group venues (Regent Theatre, Comedy Theatre, Princess Theatre and Forum Melbourne) or through approved partners.
If you purchased tickets through any other channel, please contact the seller directly.